Relevance to Your Practice
- Use your city’s/community’s results to identify patient needs and resources.
- Consider ways to address social determinants of health in your practice, such as by screening patients for food insecurity or housing needs.
- Integrate city- and community-specific data into grant requests.
- Use the results to identify research questions and special projects to address your local community and patient needs.
- Advocate for policies and programs in communities that promote health and prevent disease among your patients and all residents.
Health care providers are encouraged to review and share their local city/community profiles. Click here to download.